Sunday, March 29, 2009

9 weeks old





I am 9 weeks old today. I wore my heart dress that Auntie Caiti picked out. It was too big for Valentine's Day, so I waited to wear it. Mommy got some goofy grins out of me after Church during my photo shoot.
Random factoids about me:
-I love to talk, but I only do it when I feel like it- it's hard to coax it out of me.
-I'm losing my newborn cry and getting a big girl cry. In fact, when I realize I'm making a new noise, I try to keep making it, even if it means crying some more while my bottle waits.
-I like to smile at people.
-I don't like being naked, except in the tub.
-I am really good at farting.
-I don't burp very often, and spit-up even less. When I burp, it surprises me and my eyes get really big.
-I don't like tummy time very much, but I am getting really good at holding my head up.
-I love watching TV.
-I love my pacifier, known as my "plug" lots and lots.
-I sleep an average of 7 hours every night, then I wake up and make what Mommy calls my "turtle face" while I breathe fast and wait to get fed.
-I love trying to eat my fingers and fists.

3 comments:

cfrog15 said...

Maya, I love your little heart dress! Ellie likes to watch TV too- she said you should watch the Mickey Mouse show on Disney if you have cable. She thinks you will like that show a lot.

Heather said...

You're such a cute, smiley baby Maya! You look absolutely adorable in your heart outfit! :)

Michelle said...

I love all of these smiley pictures. She is starting to look more and more like you and Ross each day. I can't believe she is 9 weeks old already...it seems like you just had her.