Saturday, March 21, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's Day Mommy and I took a trip to Wal-Mart and Toys R Us. I was asleep so she left me in my jammies, but added my Irish hat. Then when I got hungry at Toys R Us, she added my Irish bib.
This is when we got home. I like to stretch.

I wore this outfit (with jeans) to mutual (then over to the Shambaugh's). I kinda looked like a boy (except for the bows on my sleeves). A visiting girl thought I was. How rude.
Mommy let Mackenzie use the camera. She took 48 pictures of me (including this one).
So I stuck my feet in her face. :)

2 comments:

Ameripromo said...

So cute! Don't worry; my own mother said Ash looked like a boy on St. Patrick's Day. I guess that color of green is not a girly color (although I think Maya looks adorable and not at all like a boy).

Heather said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Maya, you were more festive than my girls. (I forgot! oops!)