Thursday, March 5, 2009

Smiles!

These were taken by Cierra on my one-month birthday. I tend to smile about once a day, but almost never for the camera. But I decided to be smiley for Cierra when she was taking pictures of me! You can see my dimple in the first picture. Daddy has the same one. By the way, Cierra is one of Mommy's young women at Church. Her sister is Tianna, her parents are Tami and Blake, and her brother is Hunter. We all hang out a lot.


[Mommy here. This morning I left Maya in the livingroom in her chair for a bit while I checked blogs (the computer's in the bedroom). She was awake and content just chilling out by herself. When I came back out I got down at her level to say "hi" and she gave me tons of great big smiles. She was happy to see me and it made me ever-so-happy!]

2 comments:

cfrog15 said...

Love your smiles Maya!

Michelle said...

Oh Oh!!! I love the baby smiles!