Monday, March 9, 2009

All about me

I am starting to smile like crazy! (And I have the Elvis thing going on here.)I love taking baths now. The water is so warm and cozy. I have a bright red birthmark. Sometimes Mommy forgets about it and freaks out when she takes off my shirt.
Sometimes I still like to be swaddled to sleep.
When I lose my plug right next to my head, it's quite upsetting. I know it's there! Right there! But I can't get it!

I made a funny face when Mommy first put me in the front pack (baby carrier thingy).
I am very curious. Mommy put me in the stroller sitting up the other day and I had to check out my new surroundings. And as you can nearly see, I can turn my head more than 90ยบ if I feel the need.
I like to kick my feet. I kicked off one booty before Mommy could take a picture of me in this ridiculous outfit (but it came as a set so we had to document).
I once simultataneously picked my nose and sucked my thumb. Go, me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome digits, Maya!! You're a talented little girl! :)

Kim said...

She is her mother's daughter.

llhk, mom :o)