Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two months old today!

I usually got to bed sometime around 11pm. Mommy would like it to be earlier, but then I'd get up earlier, so either way is not ideal... well, last night I didn't want to go to sleep. So here I am at the wee hours of the morning (about 12:30) on my 2 month birthday! Getting a little tired...
Getting really tired...
And I'm out.
I had my two month check up today. I am 10 lbs, 14 ounces (50th percentile) and 22.25 inches long (also 50th percentile). My head continues to be in the 75th percentile. I'm going to be a genius. I also got an oral vaccine- it didn't taste too bad, then three shots in my chubby thighs. That was NOT a pleasant experience. Mommy had never seen my face turn so red (and I screamed a lot and made real tears- a recent accomplishment of mine). But when she cuddled me afterwards I calmed down, and when I sucked on my plug I calmed down even more. I was a pretty good girl.

5 comments:

Camille said...

that was a cute succession of falling asleep! she's adorable, and i hope you're doing well, too!

cfrog15 said...

Maya, you're such a silly girl. Did you try to stay up late to watch the Tonight Show? Sometimes I do that, and fall asleep on the couch too. You should go to bed earlier so mommy can get some rest- the Tonight Show will be there when you're all grown up ;o)

Ameripromo said...

Maya is so dang cute! Ash had to get a flu shot today and I thought she was going to pass out because she was crying so hard and stopped breathing. Poor little babies!

Kim said...

My sweet little Miss Maya. I can't wait to squeeze those fat little thighs. She can stay up late with Gramma and Grandpa.

llhk,mom

Michelle said...

Cute little thing! She is just SO tiny. Nathan was 16 pounds and 25 inches by 2 months! He wasn't a tiny baby for long...(if ever).