Friday, March 20, 2009

Recent pictures

Hanging out with Daddy. 3/3
The "I can't believe Mommy put me down to take a picture before getting me another bottle because I finished the last one and I'm still hungry" face. 3/6

Pretty little me in a unisex outfit (I could pass for a boy except I'm too pretty). 3/9

Gettin' gassy. 3/12

Smile! 3/14 (Mary-Anne gave me that cute bib!)
Nappin' on Daddy. 3/14

New outfit and fun shoes! Although I didn't wear the shoes out because they wouldn't stay on. 3/16
Yawn!
Hangin' out for a picture. I've just about outgrown my newborn sleepers! 3/18

Mommy bought me these cute booties at Toys R Us. They were on sale and she couldn't help herself. So I wore them to Enrichment last night.
With this outfit from Grandma Kimmy.

And when we got home Mommy put me in these jammies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she has such personality! i love all her facial expressions.

Heather said...

I'm glad you like taking naps with your daddy, Maya! It's the cutest thing!