Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grandpa Ken

Grandpa Ken came to visit last weekend so he could be here for my blessing. When he first met me, I just stared and stared at him.

Then I took a nap (yes, Grandpa looks kinda funny in this picture :) )

Then I woke up and stared at him some more!

That night I went to a restaurant for the very first time and made this funny face when I woke up. I also went to my first baptism that night.

Before Grandpa left Sunday, he got a big smile out of me!

[Mommy here: I think my brother, Sean, would have looked just like my dad when he grew up. I think Maya recognized her Grandpa because she remembers her Uncle Sean]

4 comments:

Kim said...

I couldn't agree more. Maybe that's why she was a week late. She and Uncle Sean had things to do and places to go! :o)

llhk, mom/gramma kimmy

Howard Family said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about your Dad and Sean. I started crying when I saw it typed at the bottom of your post! What a wonderful memory it must be for her!

Heather said...

Aww! Grandpa's are great, huh?

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! She is still SOOOO tiny! I love it! She's sooo precious!