Sunday, March 15, 2009

7 weeks old!

I am 7 weeks old today! I'm rather proud of being 3/16ths Irish (thanks to my great-great grandparents Daniel O'Regan [born in Ireland], Catherine Feeney [also born in Ireland], and Helen McGivern [she was born in Canada, silly Irish woman]).

Sometimes I am bug-eyed. And sometimes I make goofy faces.
Then sometimes I kinda smile.
And sometimes I just chill.

I had tights on, but I had a rather large blowout after Church. Luckily my onesie absorbed most of the mess so my cute dress was still clean for my photo shoot.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

These pictures are just TOO CUTE! I need to come squish and squeeze that baby though. It was fun for me to see her in that cute St. Patrick's day dress. I'm so glad it fit her!

Howard Family said...

SO cute! I have this dress for Caroline. Make sure to bring it to Georgia with you, and we'll get a picture of these two pretty girls!