Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cousins!

Mommy and I are in Georgia to visit Grandpa Ken, Gramma Kimmy, and Auntie Caitlin. Mommy's Aunt Heather and cousin, Courtney came down from North Carolina with my second cousins, Caroline and Jackson. Caroline tried to gouge out my eyeballs, then suck on my head. I look like a skinny little squirt next to her.

We played in the livingroom. Caroline is trying very hard to crawl, and nearly did it trying to get me! I tried out a (Caroline's) Bumbo for the first time.

And all three of us took a bath together, though it didn't last long because the Bumbo floats, so Caroline couldn't stay in there, and Jackson scares me (he's loud), so I cried.

4 comments:

crista said...

How long are you in town for?

Ameripromo said...

So fun! Ash's cousins attack her and scare her too.

Heather said...

Babies in the bath are so much fun!

Jodi said...

hi :) just catching up on your blog. Maya is soooo cute!!! You are good at catching her smiles on camera! I can hardly ever get E's smiles :) He freezes when he sees the camera. Hope you're having a great time. The bath pic is adorable!