Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 7th

This is a fabulous gown- it can be a footless sleeper, or can snap into a gown (which is great for my multiple diaper changes). It is newborn size, so it has "paws." Mommy wishes she had a million of them! I am making a funny face in this picture. Gotta have my "plug." I am a "sucky" little thing.

Mommy tried to get a picture of the cute face I always make when she's burping me. It didn't quite work out, but it's close!
This one's closer: I definitely crinkle my forehead and have wide eyes when being burped.

Here's a better shot of the fabulous gown. It's cute, huh? I sleep in my Moses basket when Mommy is in the livingroom with me.

Someday my crazy mother will quit taking pictures of me sleeping (I'm no longer in my gown 'cause I had a blowout). I'm just so cute.


And here I am in a too-big gown (with a cute face!), but it (and the other one that came in a set with it) does the trick when my fabulous one is dirty.

3 comments:

Howard Family said...

Shannon, she is so pretty. And, I love the new picture on the top of the blog. Can't wait to see in April. I know its a while away, but I'm excited to see Maya (and you too!)

Ameripromo said...

She is so dang cute! Ash used to make really cute faces when I burped her too. Maya is getting cuter and cuter!

Michelle said...

I STILL love to take pictures of Nathan while he is sleeping. Take as many pictures as you can...digital pictures cost nothing and she really will change so quickly.