Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cute faces

Later on the night I was born (more like the middle of the night- 2am or so), Mommy got some good bonding time with me and took pictures of my cute, chubby face (I was so alert!). Her favorite is this first one.



And she tried to take a picture of what was left of my umbilical cord and the skin that had started growing up it (don't worry, the P.A. that checked me out the next couple days said that is normal!). The picture is blurry, so you can't really tell, but it looked like a little uncircumcised penis with a gross lump on the end. It's much better now! At least you get a view of my cute, chubby thighs here!


And here I am a couple hours later back in my nice plastic bassinet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I wasn't baby hungry before these pictures I sure am now. She is ADORABLE!