Sunday, February 22, 2009

4 weeks



I wore my first dress (and tights!) ever today! And went to Church for the first time! Grandma Olsen held me all through Sacrament meeting. Well, for the part we made it for. Since I slept so well last night, Mommy and Daddy didn't get out of bed until 9:50 and Church starts at 10:30. But they got me fed, bathed, and dressed, and they both showered and got ready, and we made it there by 11 (and they got there just in time to take the Sacrament). I'm impressed with them, aren't you?
Don't worry, I am buckled up when I am in my carseat. But we were home and Mommy had to show you my cute dress. When she was showing you the embroidery on my shirt, I yawned!

Yes, my hair is as weird as it looks. I'm going through that my-hair-is-falling-out stage. Daddy is concerned about it, but it WILL grow back!

I fell back asleep on the couch, and Mommy caught me smiling!






I love my chair! Though my face doesn't show it here.




Then I took a nap on my cute quilt that Lisa from Church made for me.










2 comments:

Heather said...

You're so cute Maya! You look so much like your Mommy & Daddy! Lucky girl!!

Ameripromo said...

Oh my goodness. She is SO cute!!