Monday, February 16, 2009

Doctor Day.

This was the day I had my doctor's appointment. Myrna from Church brought me and Mommy (Daddy had to work). We had to wait about 45 minutes because the pediatrician was running really late. By then I was very hungry and Mommy left the diaper bag (which had a bottle) in the waiting room with Myrna, but I was good and nursed a little bit in the exam room (when the doctor wasn't checking me out). I weighed 8 lbs, 7 oz, and was 20.5 inches long. Can't remember my head measurement, but it was about in the 75th percentile (while my height and weight are about 50; guess I have a big brain). Then we had to get my PKU test done and my poopy diaper leaked all over Mommy. It was NOT a pleasant day at the doctor. Next time I get shots. That won't be too fun, either (though I did fine with my Hep B shot at the hospital- only cried for about ten seconds, and slept through my whole first PKU test!).
These are my mini athletic socks. Aren't they adorable?!?

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Her auntie can relate to having a big brain ;)