Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recent events

Near the end of my trip in Georgia, I discovered my ears. I like to try to yank them off while I'm eating. No, I don't have an ear infection.
Mommy got me an activity gym thing at the local consignment shop. It is very intriguing.
Last Sunday- 14 weeks old!

I love to stand and we discovered I can do it while leaning against the back of the couch. I can actually stay this way for a few minutes (don't worry, Mommy doesn't leave me alone).

In Georgia, I got my first cold. Then two nights ago I got another one. It reached its worst point last night (Mommy tortures me with these steamy sessions in the bathroom and sucks out my nose with that stupid green thing the hospital gave us. It's so unkind. I know she means well, but my nostrils are red). But yesterday, I still smiled lots. Actually, I still am today. Except when Mommy sucks out my nose.

This is what I like to do in my Bumbo.

1 comment:

Ameripromo said...

What a super cute smile!! I was always afraid Ash had an ear infection when she discovered her ears. Maya is getting so big!