Monday, May 25, 2009

4 months old

This is my piggy outfit Mommy got for me at Kohl's. It has a cute butt.
And a matching bib.
It's my first Memorial Day and I'm also celebrating my 4-month birthday. Here are some random factoids about me at this age:
-I wear some 0-3 mos clothes, but mostly 3-6 months now. The pants are the problem- I have a big belly and no butt.
-I get mostly breastmilk to eat, but some formula every day, too. I've also tried a little rice cereal and sometimes Mommy gives me apple-prune juice when I don't poop. I LOVE it.
-I am very smiley and sometimes I laugh, too.
-I roll from my back to front fabulously, but then I get there and can't get off my tummy (though I have rolled from my tummy to back before!) and get frustrated.
-I get really grumpy when I'm tired and usually have to get rocked to sleep. Mommy's trying to break this habit, but I've had a cold, so I've been sleeping in my bouncy seat and my sleep has been out of wack, anyway.
-I love to jump in my Jumperoo
-I am getting good at bringing my toys to my mouth
-I discovered my feet and love to eat them, especially my left. I do it every chance I get.
-I don't really use my plug anymore, but sometimes I'll suck on a Nuk brand one now
-I can sit by myself for a couple seconds if I'm not being a spaz.
-I am a spaz.
-I kick very hard when I'm in my bouncy seat.
-I pretty much never sit still.
-I love attention and I like to fuss when I'm not getting it.

No comments: