Monday, May 18, 2009

The last few days

Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday: No pictures?!? Mommy must have been a slacker that day.

Saturday:
Took a bath and tried on my robe for the first time.
Then we took a family trip to Grandma and Grandpa Olsen's house (well, mostly their yard)
I didn't feel like smiling for the pictures.And just wanted to eat Daddy's finger.He made me go on the bike. I couldn't reach the handle bars (let alone the pedals!).Mommy made me hold the lilacs- they're her favorite flower. I liked how they taste. They gave me a little rash on my face.I was a little confused by this swing.But it was okay.Then I came home, Mommy went to get me clean clothes, and she came back to find me eating my feet for the very first time ever! I'm so talented!
Sunday:
I didn't get a photo shoot in this outfit because I had a major blowout. Yes, it's all over my back as this picture was snapped.So I got another bath and wore this. It's from Auntie Caitlin and says "This is my little black dress."
Monday (today):
This is one of the outfits Mommy's friend, Samia, brought from Brazil. This is me doing my standing trick and starting to fall over.Then sitting!

1 comment:

cfrog15 said...

Maya- you cute girl! Ellie has the same princess robes- you girls are so awesome! I think the pics of you and mommy in the yard are beautiful! Were you good to mommy on Mother's Day??