Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Howdy

On Sunday I was wearing a really cute dress, but I puked on it before Mommy could take a picture. You can see it here. I do have the shoes, but they are hand-me-downs (like the dress) and way too big. There is also a matching bib that I wore (you can see it, along with other Gymboree stuff, here). I drool, so Mommy almost always puts a bib on me, and this time I didn't look too ridiculous because it matched! This picture shows a little glimpse of me in the dress. It also shows me hanging onto my carseat bug toy. I like to grab at stuff now.
And here I am in just the bloomers from the dress. I smile big with my dimples now.
Then Mommy put me in this outfit, but I puked on it, too (you can even see a little bit if you look close!). I don't usually puke. I think I ate too fast. Or maybe it's just part of this being sick thing.

This is my other big smile- crooked and goofy with what Mommy calls my "stick out tongue." Like my froggy feet?

And here I am yesterday grabbing my toes and getting ready for a bath. If you look closely, you can see the boogers in my nose. I am still rather stuffy (but more runny-nosed now, thus the dried boogers) and sleep in my chair at night so the snot drains down my throat rather than stuffing up my nose and making me not breathe. Seriously, why can my baby friends and I only breathe through our mouths when we're crying? Mommy has added that to her "questions to ask God" list. It would make more sense to be able to do it all the time for when we're stuffy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Maya, you're just adorable! :)

OlsenDaines said...

Maya - you are so adorable!