Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recent (and not-so-recent) Pictures!


Here I am 8/7/09 when I was starting to pull myself to a stand. My favorite thing to pull up on was always laundry baskets (I first pulled up while sitting in one on my 6-month birthday- the picture above- of course I wouldn't do it again for a picture, but you can see me trying!)
And here I am later that day taking a nap with my bum in the air- once I started to crawl (or just about) I slept that way- now I'm just all over the place in my crib. Mommy got this fishy outfit for me because she loved it lots.


Here I am 8/9/09 in my pretty dress that Gramma Kimmy got for me before I was born.



8/10/09 I had some prunes. Yes, eating is messy, but usually not even close to this messy! I was rubbing it all over my face and thought it was funny when everybody laughed at me.



8/13/09 I fell asleep like this- I was sitting and just flopped forward.

8/15 I LOVE the kitties! They eat on the kitchen chairs so the dog doesn't eat their food. I like to pull myself up to watch.


8/16 I went through a phase of making this face. This was also the first time I pulled to a stand in my crib. Now I'm back in my normal crib and do it on a regular basis.


8/19 I had a photo shoot because this outit was just so cute. Hand-me-downs rock!


8/23 in my cute church dress Mommy got for me!


I didn't want to stay sitting and thought it was hilarious every time Mommy pushed me back to sit for a picture.


8/31 playing on Mommy's bed and sticking out my tongue.

No comments: