Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A belated update

Mommy apologizes profusely for slacking on my blog. Here's an update, finally!

I had a minor cold for a week or so. Here I am snoozing on mommy's bed for a little while (I don't normally get to snooze on mommy's bed, especially now that I crawl everywhere- I'd fall off!). I love my blankey! I hug it all night long. I have two- one huge, one medium, both made of the same yarn. It's handy to have two because one needs to get washed then hung to dry!

I LOVE the kitties! This one, Gabby, stays in the house most of the time. I like to follow her around. The other kitty, Ashes, is usually outside hunting. The cat doors are stuck so they only go out, not in, because Ashes liked to bring us "presents."



I also love pulling all the VHS's off the shelves in the family room.


Daddy came to visit! I like to eat puffs, though I'm starting to try things that are more solid and getting sick of them.


We played at Border's in the mall on Friday.

I'm in outer space! :)



Chasing Gabby Saturday


Playing with Daddy's wallet


This is today. Grandma Kimmy got me this outfit (in Maine, of course, since that's what it says!) before I was born. She didn't even remember!


Playing with the VHS's again!


Nice shot of my toothies. I don't have any on top yet.


Watching Gabby.

3 comments:

EJ said...

Hooray, a new post! It's SO sad when little babies are sick. I'm glad she's feeling better. She is so dang cute! And I promise that someday soon (when I save up some money) she and Ash will meet. (This is Stephanie, obviously; I just don't feel like logging out of EJ's account).

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wow, Maya is really growing up. She looks just adorable and happy with a great smile.
Aunt Sigrid

Rachel said...

Wow She is cute! I love her chasing the cat...