Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exciting news in my life

Sunday I climbed stairs for the first time. We got to Church early and I tried to follow Grandma Kimmy up to the podium where she was putting up the numbers for the hymns. After a couple minutes, I tried really hard, and managed to climb the two stairs. Then Mommy made me do it three more times just to make sure I could. I'm so amazing. Today I tried to do it at home (well, I did make it up one step then Mommy stopped me) and Mommy said I wasn't allowed to. She seems to think I'd break my neck or something. Luckily most of the house is on one level and I don't have the opportunity very often!

Then after Church, I had my first meat! I had an apples and chicken combo for dinner. I ate it up just as fast as anything else and had it again for dinner yesterday. Tonight I had a sweet potatoes and chicken combo and it wasn't nearly as tasty (or so my face said), but I still gobbled it up.

Then today, Mommy discovered I have a new tooth! It likely came through a couple days ago, because it's through pretty far. It's a maxillary lateral incisor (not a central one like a normal person gets) on my right side. Yes, I have a weird mouth. Mommy tried to take a picture, but I made it difficult. This is my "I can't believe you tried to hold my mouth open to take a picture of my weird tooth!" face (that also has some not-yet-washed-off dinner stuck to it).

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

She looks so silly but her cheeks are so rosey! It makes me happy :) I miss my baby. So looking forward to Christmas!