Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 months old!

On Friday, my 8 month birthday, Mommy and I went with Grandma and Grandpa to Columbia South Carolina for the night (Saturday they went to the temple where a family in our ward were sealed! The Atlanta temple is closed for remodeling). Here I am in the car!


When we got to the hotel, Mommy tried to do a photo shoot, but I was not very cooperative. I smiled a little at Grandma Kimmy, but not much!


Serious Face


Mad face


Bath in the sink at the hotel!



I am now 8 months old. I can stand by myself for a few seconds, but I get scared and hold onto something (like throwing myself at whoever's making me stand) or sit down (very smoothly). I love to blabber "talk," blow raspberries and do other fun things with my mouth, slap at everything, push things away if I don't want them, chase the cats, put anything and everything in my mouth, and drink water and juice (it tastes so yummy!). I sleep ten or more hours most nights, then get up for a bottle and go back to sleep for a couple hours. I am a terrible napper and if I'm not tired, unlike lots of other kids, I don't fall asleep in my car seat. But I sleep all night! I still just have two teeth on the bottom and none on top. I have waxy ears, fingernails that grow really fast, and a big fat belly. I am generally very happy, but clingy when Mommy is around!

No comments: