Saturday, August 15, 2009

More from our trip- finally!

This is how I help Mommy pack:
When we got to Barn and Marma's house, I tried to eat Barn's foot:
And tried my pre-crawling up-on-my-toes move:


The next day (Friday, July 17th), Mommy, Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie Cait, and I went down to Massachussetts to see the Regan side of the family. I practiced my moves at Great-Grandpa Henry's house, too:
I was so happy to be there!

Here we are- 4 generations of Irish-blooded Regans! Great Grandpa Henry is 100% Irish- both his parents were born in Ireland. Then Grandpa Ken is 3/4's: Great Grandma Ruth's mom was born in Ireland, too, then Mommy is 3/8th's and I'm 3/16th's!

Grandpa's making a funny face in this picture, but you can ignore it and just look at how cute I am! :)
And this is my serious face:

No comments: