Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Gardner Clan!

The day we checked into the cabin by Sebago Lake, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Cait, Mommy, and I went to a seafood restaurant so Grandma and Grandpa could get fresh Maine seafood- yuck! Well, I wouldn't know because I've never had meat, but Mommy says if I like seafood, that's fine, but she's not making it for me!
The next day was Sunday (July 19th) and we all went to Church at Barn and Marma's ward, then we took pictures outside. We're all kinda squinty 'cause the sun was bright, and sometimes we (well, everyone else, I don't have much hair) had crazy hair because it was a little windy. Here's Leda, David, Cameron holding Caroline, Courtney (hanging onto Jackson), Heather, Barn and Marma, Mommy with me, Grandpa Ken, Grandma Kimmy, Auntie Caitlin, Kerry, Nikole, and Ricky. Missing from the Gardner clan pictures are Daddy and Bubba (Bubba's on a mission in Utah).

Barn and Marma with their three girls!

Barn and Marma with their three great-grandkids!

A four generation picture. Heather is Marma's youngest, then she has Courtney (who is Marma's oldest granddaughter), and Courtney has Caroline!

Our four generation picture! Grandma Kimmy is Marma's oldest.

The men!

And last but not least, Caroline's butt!

No comments: