Saturday, August 15, 2009

Marma's side of the family

Here I am with my Great-great auntie Jo. She's Marma's older sister. Their brother, Malcolm, and his wife, Glen, were unable to make it to the Sunday afternoon feast (July 19th). Robyn made this cute onesie for me!
Uncle Ricky said we have matching heads.

Some of us went down to the beach after dinner. I did NOT like having my feet in the sand (maybe if it was warmer?)


Grandma's cousins, Sarah and David, Auntie Jo, Marma, Grandma Kimmy, Auntie Kerry, and Auntie Heather

Mommy with me, her cousins Courtney and Nikole (we all call her Niki), Auntie Cait, and Mommy's cousin, David with his niece, Caroline. In the front are Sarah's boys, Tristan and Jonah, who are Mommy's second cousins.

2 comments:

Evansfamily said...

I think if you would bring her to Southern Ca she would get used to putting her feet in the sand. Tell her that it is really warm in Ca and she would love it...and tell her to tell you to bring her HERE so Melissa and Jimmy and Seth and Sarah could cuddle and play with her :)

Caitlin said...

I just love the picture of her and Ricky. It cracks me up! You need to post more videos of her, especially now that she's actually crawling and not just inch-worming :)