Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today, July 11th, is my Daddy's birthday. I inherited lots of physical traits from Daddy. Other than his face (if you think I look like Mommy, you're silly. I look just like Daddy!)- including his dimples that hide until we smile, long eyelashes, and mini "bags" under our eyes that crinkle when we smile, I got his same butt, skinny legs, toenails, and thumbs (Mommy says if you've ever clipped both our nails you'd understand!). As my hair starts to grow and my eyes (and maybe someday my skin!) continue to darken, I certainly got those features from him, too!

Mommy took these pictures of me in my "Daddy's Girl" outfit, but after getting just one decent picture, I "irbled" as Gramma Kimmy says (puked) all over my pants and the chair!

Here I am watching Gramma clean the chair: and here I am back in it: And last but not least, getting excited when the poochie came in the room. I love the pets!

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you!

No comments: