Tuesday, July 14, 2009

About Me

I like to peek out over the bumper of my crib and smile when someone comes to get me!


I like to stick my limbs through the crib slats- over the bumper.


I love to chew on the washcloth Mommy cleans me up with after eating. I get excited when I see it coming.


I make this face when I don't like my food (in this case, those yucky bananas. Mommy gave up after this try).


I like to chill in my swing.


Usually we don't make a big mess when I eat, but sometimes, things get really messy.



I LOVE to look in the mirror.


I only make this smile for the angels I talk to.

4 comments:

Howard Family said...

I love all these pictures. She is so sweet and happy. I can't wait to get her and Caroline together again. Just a couple more days!!! :)

Ameripromo said...

She is so, so cute! I love the picture of her looking in the mirror. And Ash hates bananas too. Smart girls! (This is Steph; I don't know why it says it's from Ameripromo).

Heather said...

It sounds like you have lots of fun everyday!

Michelle said...

Oh Shannon, she is SO cute. I love her smiles. Babies are so sweet!