Thursday, December 31, 2009

My First Christmas

I joined Mommy, Auntie Cait, Gramma Kimmy, and Grandpa Ken in the family bed Christmas morning! Yes, I have crazy teeth and an underbite. I'm oh-so-cute!


I wasn't real interested in my stocking.

Or staying by the tree for pictures.


I did like testing out my new clothes.


I liked the bows on presents


I got stripped out of my jammies because it was so hot because of the fire. I watched Grandpa stoke it while I tried out my new shoes



I played with one of my new toys and talked on its phone (I'm so smart! I say "hello" [which comes out "oh"] on the phone, but not on real phones- I'm stubborn like that)


I sat in the wrapping paper trash with my runny nose


And had my first eggs. I'm eleven months old now!

3 comments:

EJ said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Georgia for Christmas. Maya is so super cute! And I love those froggie pajamas; Ash has the same ones. :)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! hope you are doing well! I think about you a lot!

Kim said...

Gramma just wants to eat her up.
Love you Miss Maya.

Gramm Kimmy