Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pictures this week


my cute dress Sunday




I like to take my socks off. I requently walk around with just one. If I've been in the car, I don't have any on- I yank them off during the ride.

Nice shot of my teeth. My front two are finally coming through now.

Serious face.



Mommy found me this sweater at a consignment shop and fell in love with it and made me wear it.


This is one of my dramatic faces. I am a drama queen and act like everything is the end of the world. I'm a spoiled princess and pitch a fit if I don't get my way.


And here I am today in my eskimo coat.

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

She has the best smile! She always looks so happy. And I love that sweater.

Haws Family said...

Didn't we wear sweaters just like that? I seem to remember at least 3 in my kindergarten wardrobe.

Evansfamily said...

Shannon, She gets cuter every time you post!! I wish you lived closer to us!! Hopefully when we move to Utah we can meet up some time. Love ya :)

Heather said...

Very cute sweater! And I love your Sunday dress. You're walking a lot now it looks like! Keep up the good work!