Sunday, October 4, 2009

Look at me stand! (and just be cute!)

When we were in Maine, Grandma Kimmy got me this cute sweatshirt, which we never got pictures of while there. On Wednesday, it got a little chilly, so Mommy put it on me and tried to take pictures. I just laughed at her and crawled away.


Then she tried to take pictures of me standing, but I immediately sat down every time! (So she got one without my head right before I sat again)

Yes, I am well aware my outfit does NOT match. I would never, ever go in public like this. :)



This was Thursday morning after I got up. Sometimes I wait at the end of my crib for Mommy to come get me!

I love to play with my brush! Mommy got me these jammies. It's starting to get colder at night and I only had one set of warm jammies. Daddy always said this kind feels like a towel! (He's right! They do!)

And here I am less than an hour ago! I'm getting so much better at standing!

See the melon baller (it's blue) on the floor? I love to play with it. I even took it to Church once.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Awe. My baby is so cute and silly!

Michelle said...

She is getting SO big and old! I can't believe she is already standing. When did she start growing up?! She looks like such a cute, happy baby.

SD and EJ said...

What a big girl! I love her big smile. And Ash goes out in public without matching all the time. :)

Jamie said...

Shannon! I didn't know you were on Blogger! Maya is so darling! And she's standing and has some teeth already. Wow, do they grow fast or what??

Miss you!

Jamie

Heather said...

Great job standing, Maya!!! You'll be walking in no time!